Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Completed Background Check

KTate8418
Explorer B

So my background from Sterling is complete.  I did take my drug test, however I never received a link for fingerprinting. Can someone please let me know if I should inform my recruiter or just wait.  I would hate to hold up my process on receiving my final offer letter and training start dates.

Best~
Kammy Tate

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Completed Background Check

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

I also did not get a fingerprint link. I did get a text to look out for more email with official offer letter and more info.

StevenBarnett19
Adventurer C

The Sterling background check, drug test and fingerprints is very time sensitive..

I'd reach out to your SWA recruiter asap b/c these three tasks, should have been delivered at the same time. 

Congrats too!!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @KTate8418!

First, congratulations on your contingent offer! So excited for you! 

Secondly, thanks for being so on top of that Employment Screening process. Did you visit your Candidate Home account using https://swa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/external/jobTasks/reviewdocument/58a1925805df100155da7ff82c430000/... to acknowledge your contingent offer and complete any necessary steps? That should trigger the full screening process. 

KTate8418
Explorer B

Good evening Adrienne,

Thank you for responding. Yes, I did accept it by accepting the contingent offer letter,   I suppose that's why I was able to receive emails from Sterling for the Background and Quest for the drug test.  I can try again if you're suggesting that I do so to manipulate the fingerprint request.

Thanks again!

Best~
Kammy Tate