Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Next step in hiring process

Sondramarie25
Explorer C

I wanted to know how long does it takes to here from recruiters about the next steps in your application process? 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Next step in hiring process

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Sondramarie25  SW receives tons of applications and the process does take time. I have seen others comment in the community that it takes months. My advice is to be patient, and soon you will hear something. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Sondramarie25
Explorer C

Thank you so much for the feedback.

dfwskier
Aviator A

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there @Sondramarie25!

Depending on the position you applied to, the number of other applications we received, and the anticipated training/start date for Candidates, the timeline for the application process certainly can vary! That said, we know that time is of the essence, and we want to meet with you and all interested Candidates as soon as time permits! We'll follow up via email just as soon as there is an update to share - keep an eye on your inbox (and spam/junk folders - just in case) for that communication. 

Thank yo so much for your patience & for your interest in joining our Southwest Family! 

chuckieka0blt
Explorer C

@adrienneb 

Is there any way you are able to see where the hiring dept. is at with the DAL 
MX position? Just kinda curious when I can expect to hear a yay or nay for moving forward in the hiring process as my application has shown "In Process" for approx a month now.

Thanks for any assistance,

Charles

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @chuckieka0blt

Thanks for your interest in joining the Dallas AMT Family! 

It looks like that position has closed and is no longer accepting applications. From here, our Recruiting Team should be in the stages of reviewing applications, setting up time with Leaders, and getting the interview stage started. There haven't been any interviews just yet, so I would keep a close eye on your email inbox (and junk/spam folders too - just in case) for communication to come soon. I know our Dallas MX Team is ready to add folks to the Family!

Wishing you the best of luck!

chuckieka0blt
Explorer C

@adrienneb 

Thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate the update!