Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Not receiving all emails from workday/swa associates.

Tiarra02
Explorer C

It’s been almost one month since I’ve received my contingent job offer and completed my background, fingerprints and drug test. 06/08/2023. I’ve reached out to my recruiter. She states they’re still processing my paperwork.

I also reached out to the swa employee who sent my contingent job offer. She stated I should’ve received an email with a potential start date yesterday. I haven’t received anything since 06/20/2023 (and that email was from my recruiter replying back to me about status). She said it’s a tech problem & she doesn’t know why I’m not receiving emails now? I’ve changed my email & she’s sent multiple “test emails” but I’m still not receiving them. I’ve emailed myself “test emails” from different different emails & web browsers & have successfully received them. I don’t know what the problem is.

Im afraid they’ll continue emailing me & I’ll miss my opportunity because I’m not receiving them. Can anyone assist? I’ve requested for them to resend the email but both ladies insisted they can’t resend it. Help! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Not receiving all emails from workday/swa associates.

Tiarra02
Explorer C

@adrienneb - I saw on another thread someone mentioning to tag you because your efficient. Any insight on this? Thank you. 

Re: Not receiving all emails from workday/swa associates.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Tiarra02  I’m really sorry to hear that this happened. Do you have an update for us?  Did everything work out?  

SWA Passenger, Community Champion