Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

applied for a job

JeremiahB2000
Explorer C

Hi my name is jeremiah booker i recently appplied for southwest and was denied in an email saying i didnt meet the requirements for a ramp position in st louis missouri i have over 4 years of ramp experience is there a way i could contact them about my application 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: applied for a job

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @JeremiahB2000! Thanks so much for reaching out & for your interest in a career with Heart! 

I took a closer look at your recent applications, and I'm glad to provide some additional information! 

For R-2024-39986 Ramp Agent STL, your application was removed due to answers on the application questionnaire deeming your application ineligible. Specifically, you answered "No" to the question, "Do you currently possess a valid/unrestricted Driver’s License issued in the United States? (suspended, expired, revoked, or denied are not considered valid)". Having a valid and unrestricted Driver's License issued in the US is required for this role, since Ramp Agents drive bag carts, tugs, and other vehicles as part of their role. 

For R-2024-43567 Freight Agent STL, your application was removed due to having more applications than we were able to review for the posting. When we receive many applications for one role, we review those applications in the order received & there are cases where we aren't able to review every submitted application. This is no reflection of your skills, experience background; we simply weren't able to get to your application. 

I'd encourage you to keep trying! We're so appreciative of your interest, and I'm really hoping our Team can connect with you soon! 

Best, 

Adrienne - Community Moderator

JeremiahB2000
Explorer C

OH MY THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT lol im sorry

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

If you see the position post again, feel free to submit another application! Just double check those questionnaire answers before you click submit. 😊

Rooting for you! 

- Adrienne, Community Moderator