Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

rehire

victoriagca
Explorer C

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get rehired before your year mark? i’m hoping to get back to it but was hoping that maybe I didn’t have to wait a year. thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: rehire

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @victoriagca!

Thanks for reaching out! If you are referring to applying for a position and then your application being removed from the process after an interview/review, you would need to wait a year from the date of that removal to apply for the same position. I hope this answers your question! 

victoriagca
Explorer C

I didn’t receive an email on why I wasn’t able to mvoe on. I went to the hiring event, but they said they had to wait til my rehire panel, but I checked and it said no longer under consideration:(

BethHammond
Explorer C

Any update?

I'm thrilled to share that my online search led me to a fantastic discovery. Can you aid me in finding paper writers for hire with positive web reviews? Because I am not very excellent at writing essays, I need assistance. I was able to choose the service that best meets my needs thanks to the writer's analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of each. This essay saved me time and made sure I was making an informed choice in the face of so many possibilities. For anyone searching to hire an expert.