Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rehire

LuvinSouthwest
Explorer C

Is there such thing as a black list? I have applied for over 10 positions and have gotten rejected in mere minutes. If this is the case I will stop applying. Thanks for any information you can provide. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rehire

dfwskier
Aviator A

I have no real answer to your question, but lots of people get auto rejected becasue they answer cetain questions wrong. Things like "are you willing to move" "are you willing to atend traing in (insert city name here)", do you live in (inter state name) becasue some jobs requre you to already be lving in certain states.

Ypu might want to search the forum for terms like "auto rejection" or "instant rejection" to see other examples of these types of things.

I wish you luck

LuvinSouthwest
Explorer C

Thanks for your response. Fair enough-I ensure that the questions are answered correctly. I check and my wife checks as well. Total of three checks. So idk at this point 🙂

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@LuvinSouthwest  are you qualified for the jobs you are applying to?  That could be part of the problem?  

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

LuvinSouthwest
Explorer C

It’s the same position I was terminated at. If anything I have gained more experience because I am with another airline. I would like to know if blacklisting is a practice so I can no longer apply for roles I would not be considered for.