Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

IFLYSWA.com for airline business ='auto direct spam' to SWA Shopping?

nutsoverSWA
Explorer A

No IT blog, so inquiring 'general' 

Since 23 Feb when I try to log in to IFLYSWA.com for flight related business, the website sometimes auto-directs to SWA Shopping (of which I have no interest) .

This is now hanging my system as today it heads to Hulu, which is screened for spam and is also hung up. (Hulu down for maint)

I just need to check-in!  not buy something.

BTW: I am on a rural internat connection so have to drive to town and pay-per-byte top be faced with internal SWA spam.  Please help me to just buy tickets and check-in!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: IFLYSWA.com for airline business ='auto direct spam' to SWA Shopping?

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry to hear your having trouble accessing the website

Have you tried the mobile site or mobile app? You could also try southwest.com and you should be able to check in there (unless you have a reservation that requires check in on a certain website)

Hope this helps

Blake

dfwskier
Aviator A

iflyswa.com has always redireced to southwest.com for me in the past. I just tried it and it redirected to souhwest.com again. Not sure what is going on with your machine, but as the other poster suggested, just go to southwest.com

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

It is also working properly for me as well.  As was mentioned, I would recommend using the app or southwest.com.  Also note that you might clear your browser's cache or try a different one if you want to continue to use the iflyswa.com route. 

Good luck!

-A List, Companion Pass holder