Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrades

I am amazed that Top Contributors follow & monitor every post I make but none will disclose if they ever got a free flight or upgrade from SW. EVERY Post I make they stalk me & evade my issues but recite the hardline SW no refunds to your credit card, even though my flight was $659.00 and Im old and never believed SW would refund me during an unforeseen Virus Epidemic. Middle Seat just disclosed he got a free luggage Tag & a Teddy Bear & loves to help people hear. If Sw used the Teddy bear $ to refund me Id be much happier. These Top Contributors never say I never got a Perk like an upgrade or a free meal/flight/gift card for taking the airlines side here. Middle seat gets a Yogi and I get the BOO BOO BEAR AWARD for not reading the fine print on Southwest dazzling Big FONT FLY W SW WE LUV YOU SITE Only to be stabbed w the tiny faded print no refunds on a $659.00. How about A SouthGate Investigation?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrade

Top Contributor

Send me your address and you can have my bear since it obviously means so much to you. 

20200505_095331.jpg

--TheMiddleSeat

Highlighted

Re: Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrade

Please, go away.