Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrades

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

I am amazed that Top Contributors follow & monitor every post I make but none will disclose if they ever got a free flight or upgrade from SW. EVERY Post I make they stalk me & evade my issues but recite the hardline SW no refunds to your credit card, even though my flight was $659.00 and Im old and never believed SW would refund me during an unforeseen Virus Epidemic. Middle Seat just disclosed he got a free luggage Tag & a Teddy Bear & loves to help people hear. If Sw used the Teddy bear $ to refund me Id be much happier. These Top Contributors never say I never got a Perk like an upgrade or a free meal/flight/gift card for taking the airlines side here. Middle seat gets a Yogi and I get the BOO BOO BEAR AWARD for not reading the fine print on Southwest dazzling Big FONT FLY W SW WE LUV YOU SITE Only to be stabbed w the tiny faded print no refunds on a $659.00. How about A SouthGate Investigation?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrade

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Send me your address and you can have my bear since it obviously means so much to you. 

20200505_095331.jpg

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Top Contributors & SW refuse to disclose if any Top Contributor gets Free Flights or upgrade

gsking
Aviator C

Please, go away.