Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Add a Destination

DPT
Explorer C

Does Southwest have plans to add flights to Laramie Wyoming? I love flying Southwest and I am really not happy that I am going to be forced to fly United to visit our granddaughter at college, even if it means a layover in Denver. I know other parents and family have expressed the same. Please consider this.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Add a Destination

dfwskier
Aviator A

This is a cutomer to customer forum so your suggestion here dos not help your case.

You could make your suggestion to the airline by clicking on "contact us"(  below) and continuing..

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@DPT wrote:

Does Southwest have plans to add flights to Laramie Wyoming? I love flying Southwest and I am really not happy that I am going to be forced to fly United to visit our granddaughter at college, even if it means a layover in Denver. I know other parents and family have expressed the same. Please consider this.

I rented a car in DEN to visit both Cheyenne and Laramie on separate work trips.

You can also look for changing airlines in DEN depending how much luggage you have this might work.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

DPT
Explorer C

We have been using SWA to fly into Denver and then driving to either Saratoga, Cheyenne, and Laramie. During winter especially with wind and weather, it would just be nice to be able to fly into Laramie rather than drive the 80. I think I left an impression of my fingers on the steering wheel this last trip!