Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Boarding Pass Notifications on IPhone

mcl015
Explorer C

I flew last Wednesday and still was unable to view my boarding pass from the lock screen. 

chewbacca
Explorer B

Unfortunately, this has been “unfixed” with the newest version. 😔 

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@chewbacca When did you experience this?  I flew Monday night, and the on-screen Wallet notification worked flawlessly.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

dklein93
Explorer C

Hello,

Unfortunately, this does not appear to be fixed. The first image represents my most recent  boarding pass. The second one represents one about a month ago. As you can see "Suggest on lock screen" is no longer available.

IMG_5781.jpgIMG_5782.jpg

CFNXIII
Explorer C

This was broken when iOS 13 first came out then fixed for a bit, now seems broken again.  I'm running app version 6.11.1 on two iPhones one with iOS 13 and the other with iOS 12.  The notification is not showing on either.

I am here sitting in the terminal as I write this.  I just deleted the boarding passes from my wallet deleted the SWA app restarted the phone and reinstalled (on both phones) and still not working.  The iOS 12 phone was showing me a boarding pass from 8 months ago until I removed them all from my wallet.  

ap1kenobi
Explorer C

I can confirm this feature is not working. iPhone Xr, iOS 13.1.3. 

Theisgroup
Explorer C

not working for me iPhone 11 Pro. iOS 13.2.3. App 6.11.1

dfwskier
Aviator A

I did some software work for my previous employer. I always beta tested everything before I released my product - made sure everything worked as it was supposed to,..

It seems the SW IT folks don't do that - amazing!

Theisgroup
Explorer C

It's finally working. Didn't work 12/5/2019, but 12/6 and 12/8 has finally worked. Maybe the bug is fixed!!!

Theisgroup
Explorer C

Worked again 12/10 and 12/11. I think this issue has been solved until the next iOS update