Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Best Flight Crew Ever.

Hmlc04
Explorer C

Flight 978 on April 20th (Dallas to Lubbock) was the best flight I've flown in a long time... The flight attendants were very friendly and helpful. They even went to the point of helping the passengers in front of the plane retrieve their overhead luggage from a couple of rows back, to help prevent any delays. I am sorry that I did not catch their names but I did have a great conversation with them and snapped their picture. Here you go Gulf Shores and Lubbock (that was their hometowns)!!!! I hope Southwest recognizes you for your great work ethic and attitudes. 

EA095D06-4AA8-4298-8853-9F85F87743C6.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Best Flight Crew Ever.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

That's wonderful, thank you for sharing. Since this is a customer to customer forum it would be great if you wrote to Southwest directly so they can recognize the crew. Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message, be sure to include specific information about your flight date, time, flight number, etc. 

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

Glad to hear it!

Since this is a customer website, it is unlikely these two will get recognition from your post.

You might be able to get them recognition by contacting the airline direct via the "contact us" link below. Be sure to include date of travel, flight number, and departure city and destination. With that information, Southwest can figure out who they are.

floridaguy
Aviator C

I would think with all of the bad publicity that Southwest has had since the Holiday DISASTER that any good news here would be welcome.

Thank you for sharing!  No need to be apprehensive about sharing here. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

I would think with all of the bad publicity that Southwest has had since the Holiday DISASTER that any good news here would be welcome.

Thank you for sharing!  No need to be apprehensive about sharing here. 

What if you changed your username to DISASTER 

someone shares a good experience and you try to turn it to the bad I don’t understand you 🤷‍♀️

floridaguy
Aviator C

I encouraged the original poster to continue to share the story.  Sending them away to another venue did not fit with their original message.

Let the good news flow...

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

Sending them away to another venue did not fit with their original message.

Redirecting the OP to contact Southwest fits the original message 100% when the statement "I hope Southwest recognizes you for your great work ethic and attitudes." is included in their post. 

@floridaguy your posts continue to provide 0% value. 

--TheMiddleSeat

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy both responses that suggested contacting Southwest also included "That's wonderful, thank you for sharing" and "Glad to hear it!"

Your suggestion that the OP's post was not met with enthusiasm is completely wrong. 

--TheMiddleSeat