Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CP Promo

DJDalamar
Explorer C

I did the promo a couple months back where if you bought a ticket, you got CP for a month.  If I remember right the CP was good for part of Aug and Sept.  I'm thinking about booking a flight for Sept 18th.   Will the CP option just appear after I book the flight?  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CP Promo

dfwskier
Aviator A

SW will notify you that your CP is active. It will do so somewhere around the first day that the CP is valid. On that first day you may book CP flights.

Re: CP Promo

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@DJDalamar wrote:

I did the promo a couple months back where if you bought a ticket, you got CP for a month.  If I remember right the CP was good for part of Aug and Sept.  I'm thinking about booking a flight for Sept 18th.   Will the CP option just appear after I book the flight?  

Hello-

I qualified too and here's the text from the email that I received shortly after I completed the qualifying flight back in May. The option to add your companion to your bookings is scheduled to appear on August 15th:

Congratulations on earning promotional Companion Pass. Get ready to get away and bring your favorite plus one along for free. So, where to for the two of you?

You can book travel now, and starting August 15, 2023, you can add your Companion to your existing reservations. You’ll have until September 30, 2023 to enjoy the benefits of this offer. We can’t wait to see you and your Companion onboard soon!