Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Someone's travel funds are in my account!

kasey97
Adventurer B

What is going ON with SWA software lately?? Yet another weird thing is happening in my account and with my reservations.  I am in the module to change a flight.  Steps 1-3 proceed as usual/normal.  I get to the screen for step 4, where it pulls up my travel funds.  And there are TWO people's names I do not know showing travel funds for my reservation code.  There's a red message:  " The name attached to this fund does not match passenger name (mine).  Pls edit passenger name or remove the fund."  I can't even figure out how to do that; and I don't want to manipulate ANYTHING anyway.  So, I completely log out of my account.  Log back in.  And check my travel funds (not thru any specific reservation).  They are correct.  Any ideas or recommendations???

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Someone's travel funds are in my account!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Just ignore it.

Use your own travel funds for your own travel ,  and ignore the rest.

Re: Someone's travel funds are in my account!

kasey97
Adventurer B

Wish i could be as nonchalant as you about it.  I just went back to try to change my flight again.  Now......Nancy xxxxx and Rogerxxxxx have 4 travel funds in my account.  Yesterday it was 2.  And what concerns me is that MY confirmation number is included in the block with their funds.  There continues to be red lettering in their funds......" this is not the passenger (me)".  Delete these funds.  But theres no way to delete.  I tried ignoring it, tried to get thru the change module, got to last step and got the message " this change can't be made online.  Call SWA."