Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Travel Funds button

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Does anyone know why, or where, the TRAVEL FUNDS button on the SW home page went?  It use to be right there in your face very visible on the far left side of the banner.  Now the put a "Chance/Cancel button there, which is odd because just above that banner is another CHANGE/Cancel option link?  I'd love to have it where you log in and there it is right in your face once again, PLEASE.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Travel Funds button

chgoflyer
Aviator A

I think there was a temporary message promoting the conversion of funds into points, but I don't remember a Travel Funds button. You could always bookmark the direct link:

Travel Funds

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

That link was far from solving the issue.  If something wasn't broke in this case, they shouldn't have tried to fix it.  With the old button, tab, link, whatever you want to call it, you just click on it and every travel fund you have banked was in it WITH the confirmation number and the AMOUNT.   Your way means I have to know the confirmation number, and then have to feed it into the system to find out the amount.  And then for any others the same thing.  What would be better than click a "tab" and see all of them at once with the confirmation numbers.

gsking
Aviator C

Still available for me on both mobile and app under My Account 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

@gsking wrote:

Still available for me on both mobile and app under My Account 

Yep, the button to your travel funds is under My Account.  I don't recall ever seeing it on the southwest.com homepage.  In the image below the button is on the far right.

TF.PNG

--TheMiddleSeat

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Agreed. It is the first banner you see under the My Account main page. 

-A List, Companion Pass holder

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Oh, sorry, I was confused. That button. Yeah, that's still there... same place it always was. 😉

I don't think this was ever on the home page? As far as I recall, it's always been under My Account, right at the top (ever since Southwest first announced the functionality).

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

And maybe this is the COVID's fault too.  You're right Chicgoflyer.  Now that I think of it, maybe it wasn't the home page, but the my account page.  Went there today and there it was.  I guess I had thought it was HOME.