Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Contact Hiring Manager

Nicolegunia
Explorer C

Hello, 

I recently applied for a position and I feel as my resume and application wasn’t reviewed by a human. I understand that larger businesses use computers to sort through applicants, however my application was denied within seconds of submission due to not meeting the requirements. I would love to speak with someone so that we can go over which portions of my application were not up to standard, so that I can improve myself for the future. Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Contact Hiring Manager

dfwskier
Aviator A

Auto rejections are almost never about the qualifications of the rejected person. They happen becasue the applicant did not attest to or agree to do something.

I'd suggest that you seach the community for "auto rejection" and read the responses .

Nicolegunia
Explorer C

Hm Interesting, I don’t believe I had answered anything that would cause me to get such a result. Do you by any chance know a phone number or email that I can get ahold of someone with?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Hi  @adrienneb   

wonder if you can help with this

Nicolegunia
Explorer C

I’m sorry to be a bother, but it looks like Adrienne hasn’t used her account in about a month, is there anyone else that may be able to assist? 

dfwskier
Aviator A

She's a Southwest employee, and i bet she doesn;t look here on weekends. She's helped in the past. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, all! 

So sorry for the delayed reply! I gave some additional insight into this question on Jobseeker's other, related thread here: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Direct-College-Hire-Recruiting-Timeline/m-p/166...

Thanks for making sure I was tagged in, @dfwskier! Really appreciate you always offering a helping hand! 💙❤️💛