Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW Training

TyshaeW
Explorer C

I received notification that my employment screening is complete and I’ll be hearing from my recruiter it has been a little over a month and I have yet to hear from my recruiter coordinator or anything regarding next steps. I check my emails daily to be sure I’m not missing anything and haven’t received any calls. This the normal process? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: SW Training

earmenta
Explorer C

How long did it take for your screening to come back?  I just started the process.

TyshaeW
Explorer C

I received and email about my screening be completed about a week after doing my fingerprints and drug test. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@TyshaeW  I am sure you will hear something soon. It is a very long process.  Good luck to you. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @TyshaeW!

Congratulations on your contingent job offer! So excited for you to join the Inflight Family! The rest of the Flight Attendant application process is smooth sailing, but it will take a few months' time. We're working to get you in to a training class ASAP, get all of your Employee details finalized, and organize things for your first day & Inflight Initial Training! Keep an eye on your email inbox for more information on training soon - as well as some invitations to join Information Sessions specifically for those waiting to start their adventure as a Southwest Flight Attendant! I can't wait to see your career to take flight soon! 💙❤️💛