Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer relations email address.

Elwoodmike
Explorer C

Good morning, I just need to email customer relations and cant find their address. I DONT need customer service. I'm currently on hold with a wait time of 80 minutes..not a joke. I thought maybe one of you nice folks could help me...PLEASE.

Thank you

32 REPLIES 32

Re: Customer relations email address.

basslaw2010
Frequent Flyer B

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the way to email Customer Relations is through the "contact us" link on the website.

Explorer C

I was in Orlando yesterday with a friend when my wife took ill and was admitted to a local hospital emergency room back near my home in Long Island, New York.  My return flight had originally been scheduled for Tuesdayvbut it was really important to both me and my wife to get home as soon as possible.  When I called Southwest and told Monica (59) my dilemma, she immediately was able to revise my travel arrangements in order for me to get home that night.  Monica also did a one time waiver of my change fees in lieu of the circumstances.  My wife is doing a little better today and we are both genuinely appreciative of Monica’s assistance and the Southwest culture that empowers employees like Monica to go out of their way for a loyal customer like me.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Hopefully a full recovery! Glad to hear it worked out.

To clarify, there aren't ever any change fees but maybe the customer service agent was able to exchange your ticket for "even money" even with the short notice flight.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

a_bacon
Explorer C

I've been trying to find an email address for customer relations. When I call they tell me to go online and click the contact us link. But there is no email address there. I only see phone numbers. Did you have any luck?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@a_bacon and @Elwoodmike,

Customer Relations does not have an email address, the only way to send them an email is through the form on Southwest.com. You can find it here.

Elwoodmike
Explorer C

Thanks for the timely response.

morenaclara70
Explorer C

On Friday June 29th from MCO to SJU flight 353  was delayed for almost 2 hours. We were just getting ready to depart to SJU, everybody was inside waiting and not until 3:00 pm the airplane  didn’t depart. So sad that there was no information given to passengers and no water or chips as a courtesy for the long waiting.  I called to the 1800 number and they told me to contact customer relations. I hope there’s a credit for  everybody that were in that flight. *edited to remove email* I hope anyone from that department can contact me. Thank you

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

Sorry about the poor experience that you had on Southwest. As the Southwest Community is a passenger-to-passenger forum, it is unlikely that any Southwest Customer Relations employees will see your post.

You can reach Southwest Airlines Customer Relations by calling 855-234-4654 or by using one of the ways mentioned on the Southwest Airlines Contact page:
https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html

For your privacy, I recommend removing your e-mail address from your post.

matthewunger
Explorer C

yalls prices are not competiton we have to try to get ticket prices around $214.90 we have seen ticket prices from american airlines and delta airlines and would love to try to get them at this price come on be competiton we are leaving september 8-15 please lower them thanks matthew unger my email is matthewunger1611@gmail.com  thanks