Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Not Getting Emails

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Heaaron wrote:

Hi Lindsey.  I’m no longer receiving SW emails at my address - hugh@theaarons.com.  Can you help me?  Love SW.  Thx.

Morning, High.

Quick question - do you receive e-mails when making flight reservations? The e-mail address in the system will show up on the same page as that final step in the booking process? If so, just go down below to verify subscriptions.

to verify the e-mail address as well as to verify enrollment to receive various things from Southwest

1) Log on to your southwest account

2) Click on my account

3) Move down to the left side of the page to  my preferences, communication

4) Verify subscriptions and e-mail addresses

5) If needed click on edit (want to add another e-mail address?) to add an address

6) save and then go back to subscriptions to have it point at the correct address.

Heaaron
Explorer C

Hi.  I verified my address per your suggestion.  I don't know if I'm still receiving booking confirmations.  I sent you a PM.  Thanks.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Heaaron wrote:

Hi.  I verified my address per your suggestion.  I don't know if I'm still receiving booking confirmations.  I sent you a PM.  Thanks.

Hi again. If you were referring to me with your comment, you should know that I have not received a DM.

bec102896
Aviator A

@Heaaron

I would recommend sending @LindseyD a DM and hopefully she can help you. Alternatively you can message Southwest on twitter and they could help you as well 

for your own privacy protection I would highly recommend you edit your post to remove your email address as this is a public customer to customer forum 

hope your able to get the issue fixed

Blake 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@ryoustra, @pjpjpj, @clintm, @jwelch,

Some of the other posters on this thread have mentioned it already, but this space is designed to be a peer-to-peer discussion forum where people can share advice, stories, and travel inspiration. We aren't equipped to resolve Customer Service issues on this platform. Having said that, if there's an opportunity to fix something that's preventing a positive user experience, we want to address it. 

If you'll send me your Rapid Rewards Number and email address in a private message, we'll take a look to see if we can identify a common issue that might be preventing our emails from reaching you. 

pyap01tcm
Explorer C

Help!  Still not receiving emails even after PMing details @LindseyD

Thanks

ComcastDaveL
Explorer C

@LindseyD wrote:

Hi @irene363,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble receiving our emails. Have you considered setting up a Gmail or Yahoo account? We typically don't have issues delivering to those addresses. 

You can also contact Customer Relations at 1-855-234-4654 for some help troubleshooting the issue. 

Lindsey,

I work for comcast.  Please reach out to me at the address I used to register this account, so we can resolve this issue for our mutual customers.

ComcastDaveL

pegjamo
Explorer C

I have a Gmail account and am not getting my emails, reciepts, trip plans or texts either. Not for the last 3 trips. Even when I've gone back and resent them several times. None of my family that I sent them to got them either. I think this started last fall?

Peggy - Long time Southwest flyer

Asteva
Explorer C

Same issue for past 8 mos. Customer service unable to resolve issue.

AZROGER
Explorer C

I'm not receiving emails from SWA to my Cox.net account.  This has been going on for over a year now.   Someone told me some time ago that if SWA received a returned email that they then begin block that email from for outgoing communication.   Please someone help!