Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Appalled Customer

GilbertMDFACC
Explorer C

Hello, 
I’m writing this post in regards to the poor example a southwest employee is showing. I have consistently flown southwest but after seeing this employee I will not fly again. He should be shame of this posting and the audacity to have this public. This employee is using southwest and the orlando airport like a sex site and scene and I do not condone this behavior. I believe southwest should think higher and look for more dependable staff culture. Very very disappointed and dissatisfied with this airline!

GilbertMDFACC_0-1594131841029.jpegGilbertMDFACC_1-1594131865260.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Appalled Customer

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

Hi,

Really sorry to hear of this. I'm going to bump it over to the moderators of this forum, but to share your feedback directly, try DMing the airline on social media as they're best equipped to assist with this.

Safe travels!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Why does your message have two triangles with yellow in the middle on it?  Does that mean something?

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 That is what happens until the moderators approve the photos. Unfortunately, until we can see the photos, we cannot really decipher your post, @GilbertMDFACC.  

Thanks to @ZevSupport, your message has been passed along to the right folks since this is a customer community site.  You might consider reaching out directly to SW as well to provide feedback about your experience.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Thanks for your reply, no I know.  I've seen them before and didn't know what that was.  I'm in the loop now.

dfwskier
Aviator A

You could have filed a grievance with your union. Did you?

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

I'm sorry, I'm not denying your credibility, and understand that this is another effort to let SWA know you aren't going away.  But for me, and I hope anyone else in this discussion forum, without SEEING the pictures ourselves, we can't, and I won't, be on your side.  But keep up your fight if this is true.